A Guide to Writing Your First Novel
The journey of writing your first novel doesn’t need to be filled with frustration and mistakes. This guide does the legwork for you to give an overview of everything you need to know to get started by people who have been there. What should you consider before writing? How do you approach the first draft? How do you approach edits? What sells a book to agents? How can you make connections in the writing and publishing community? Should you self-publish? This guide answers all these questions and more with a comprehensive compilation from start to finish.
Narrate & Produce Your Own Audiobook
This Guide Includes:
• Understanding Self-Narration versus Hiring a Narrator
• PFH Explained, how many hours it really takes to make one “finished hour” of audio
• Equipment: A complete list of the equipment you’ll need to get started
• Recording: Best practices and equipment settings
• Editing and Post Processing: Detailed explanation of everything you need to know to polish your audio
• Handy Process Checklist that you can refer to any time you feel lost
• Explanation of the Technical Requirements Your Audio Needs to Have and How to achieve it
• Marketing: A brief overview of how to market your finished audiobook
Learn the simple secrets of how fantasy fiction author A.J. Flowers went from writing and publishing a single book a year, to a book a month! Oh, and that’s while keeping the day job.
This guide is broken up into five major sections. I’m not going to elaborate on the Pomodoro method or other such things you’ve probably already read about before. I’m here to tell you about my process in succinct, easy-to-understand terms. This guide is roughly 13,000 words long and is intentionally short. Becoming a prolific writer is not a complicated process and you don’t need 90,000 words of advice. You don’t need charts, workbooks, or a massive web of information to reach this goal. What you need is outlined all in one place.
• How to Build a Foundation and How Your Foundation Impacts Prolific Writing
• How to Write 1,000 Words in 15-Minutes
• How You Can Form Productive Habits With Your Existing Schedule
• How an Author Team Can Help You Manage and How To Find Yours
This guide is for serious authors looking to expand or improve your writing process. Whether you are working on your first book, or you’re ten books down the road, this guide is for you!